'Did somebody say cake?!' Dachshund Sausage Dog Birthday Greetings Card
'Did somebody say cake?!' quality unique handmade greetings card perfect to say happy birthday to that special someone in your life! These cute little dachshunds can't wait to put a smile on the face of the one you love. Perfect card to celebrate the fact they exist, ideal for any age, this card is great for dog lovers on their birthday! Whether it's your girlfriend, wife, boyfriend or best friend these adorable sausage dogs are ready to warm their hearts!
- Dispatched in 1-2 business days
- 14.8cm x 14.8cm in size
- Blank inside (option to have a handwritten message inside see below)
- Quality 300gsm TruCard stock
- Silk coated front for a professional finish, uncoated inside making it easy to write your message :)
- Comes with a Recycled Kraft Paper envelope
- Sent in a clear cellophane bag and do not bend envelope to protect your card
- Many different greetings available - see your choices in the drop down menu
- Option to provide your chosen handwritten message inside the card and send DIRECTLY to the recipient - giving you one less task on your to do list! Just select 'Send to recipient' from the drop down menu
ADD A MESSAGE:
Card is blank inside for your own greeting, but you can choose for me to handwrite a personalised message inside the card for you! Save yourself time, and avoid those post office queues and request for your card to be posted direct to the recipient on your behalf all included in the price :)
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADD A MESSAGE:
- Select 'Send to recipient' from the drop down menu
- Leave your greeting message in the "Notes to Seller" text box upon purchasing or send me a message separately
- Please note that your message will be copied exactly as you have provided so please check for correct spelling before submitting :)
- Make sure to enter the recipient's address into the shipping information!
Greetings cards are dispatched within 1-2 business days.
For more information on other products please click Here for Delivery Information.