The folklore traces back to the late 18th and 19th centuries, when gnomes (also known as Tomte or Nisse) were believed to be household spirits responsible for the care and prosperity of the family home! They were tasked with various chores around the house, and might act out when the humans didn't cater to their little gnome needs!! Welcome a sweet little Nordic gnome into your home, they might even help with the dishes!
- Lovingly handmade with acrylic wool pom poms, and crocheted hat and nose
- Beautiful and unique design for a traditional Nordic house gnome
- Available with or without a hanging string to suit your needs
- Measures approximately 10cm tall
- Available in 5 colours - choose your favourite or collect the whole gnome family for your home!
- Based on the Swedish Tomte and Norwegian Nisse - the native words for Gnomes :)
This product is not suitable for children under 3 years old.
Please Click Here for Delivery Information.