'Buzzing about the bay-bee' Congratulations new baby bumble bee card
'Buzzing about the bay-bee' quality greetings card perfect to congratulate new parents expecting a baby! These adorable little bees cant wait to buzz across the globe to put smiles of the faces of your favourite people. Perfect card for a pregnancy announcement, first time parents, mums to be, parents to be. Let the new parent's know just how excited you are to welcome their little bumble bee into the world with this unisex expecting parents greetings card..
- Dispatched in 1-2 business days
- 14.8cm x 14.8cm in size
- Blank inside (option to have a handwritten message inside see below)
- Quality 300gsm TruCard stock
- Silk coated front for a professional finish, uncoated inside making it easy to write your message :)
- Comes with a Recycled Kraft Paper envelope
- Sent in a clear cellophane bag and do not bend envelope to protect your card
- Many different greetings available - see your choices in the drop down menu
- Option to provide your chosen handwritten message inside the card and send DIRECTLY to the recipient - giving you one less task on your to do list! Just select 'Send to recipient' from the drop down menu
ADD A MESSAGE:
Card is blank inside for your own greeting, but you can choose for me to handwrite a personalised message inside the card for you! Save yourself time, and avoid those post office queues and request for your card to be posted direct to the recipient on your behalf all included in the price :)
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADD A MESSAGE:
- Select 'Send to recipient' from the drop down menu
- Leave your greeting message in the "Notes to Seller" text box upon purchasing or send me a message separately
- Please note that your message will be copied exactly as you have provided so please check for correct spelling before submitting :)
- Make sure to enter the recipient's address into the shipping information!
Greetings cards are dispatched within 1-2 business days.
For more information on other products please click Here for Delivery Information.